UrbanPerspectiV intro:

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States
Welcome to UrbanPerspectiV BLOG. . Online Media ... all photography in this BLOG was shot by myself ... #Philly metro area ...

Monday, March 23, 2009

Philly's Own : Nadjah


Last month I had the pleasure to hear up and coming
R&B artist Nadjah. Nadjah is from the Philadelphia region and is slowly building a loyal following.

I BLOGGED another image of Nadjah earlier last month and will provide the link to that post.
In this image, I captured Nadjah and executive music producer extraordinaire J Anthony Thompson of JATWorld Productions.
I spoke with Mr. Thompson last evening upon picking him up from the airport , and he informed me of his newest CD project about to drop , featuring a couple tracks from Nadjah.
Please be sure to check out his MySpace to contact him about your musical endeavors.
Also, Nadjah is always looking to showcase her talents, so her management team may be contacted via her MySpace .





THE URBAN PERSPECTIVE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is just too cute