UrbanPerspectiV intro:

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States
Welcome to UrbanPerspectiV BLOG. . Online Media ... all photography in this BLOG was shot by myself ... #Philly metro area ...

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Get On Board


Get On Board
Originally uploaded by RayBanBro66
(click on image to see the larger versions)
Aspiring Model Stefan Andre contacted me via one of my Craigslist Ads I posted online for my photography services
He explained that he needed to start building a portfolio now that he's back in the modeling industry.
Stefan is from the West Chester , Pa area.
We coordinated a shoot out in West Chester, Pa, and our first location shoot was in the old railyards of the West Chester Pa Rail co.
The gentlemen in charge there gave us unrestricted access to shoot in the railyard.
This is one of a couple hundred shots we photogged that day. Other location was in one of the well known parks out in the area.
I wanted to start uploading some of these images, not only to give Stefan greater exposure, but also to showcase some of my talent for any prospective clients.
From a photog's point of view, Stefan is a great guy to work with and would be an asset to your fashion campaign. So do consider hiring him. Contact him by clicking on his link here :
Model : Stefan Andre
I will upload more images and try to keep this post updated with newer shots as time permits.
View the larger version of this image here : VIEW ON BLACK

psst......need some half way decent shots?

Why not Get on Board here......... THE URBAN PERSPECTIVE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.