UrbanPerspectiV intro:

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States
Welcome to UrbanPerspectiV BLOG. . Online Media ... all photography in this BLOG was shot by myself ... #Philly metro area ...

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Rock tha Casbah ....


Rock tha Casbah ....
Originally uploaded by RayBanBro66
Doesn't this shot look almost "mythical"? It looks like something out of a fantasy utopia.
But NOPE..... It's the Jersey Shore :)
I took this image while I was down in Atlantic City the other week.

Be sure to check it out in the larger sizes or on the View On Black link

Like this image.....
I have other images in my Urban Perspective Gallery for sale at ImageKind.
Please be sure to stop by there when you get the chance. I appreciate the support :)

2 comments:

Bahiyah S. said...

You have a great eye. The image looks like a postcard. Great picture!

UrbanPer$pectiV BLOG : said...

Thank U Bahiyah