UrbanPerspectiV intro:

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States
Welcome to UrbanPerspectiV BLOG. . Online Media ... all photography in this BLOG was shot by myself ... #Philly metro area ...

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Glorious is Thy Name


Glorious is Thy Name
Originally uploaded by RayBanBro66
The African Episcopal Church of St Thomas Gospel Choir had a CD release party the other week. This was their 4th CD release. They are based in Philadelphia., and from what I understand have toured internationally.
Here's where I wished my tax rebate had come back, because I didn't have an external flash bulb at the time, so I just had to work with what I had. Seems like alot of people are "working with what they have" these days and not spending unnecessarily
Anyways, that built in light wasn't sufficient enough, so a little tweek of the ISO speed here.... and shutter speed there, I did manage to capture a couple nice images.
You should check out the one of the outside of the church I took. I BLOGGED a shot I took of The African Episcopal Church of St Thomas it in an earlier post.....
Needless to say, my tax rebate DID finally come, and I was able to get that external flashbulb to mount on the camera for these kinds of light situations. (which by the way is a necessity in my field of work) I don't want Bahiyah scolding me :) She offers sound financial advice and tips. If you remember the old commercial.... "When E.F. Hutton speaks... people listen" So I always check her blog to see what good advice she's offering... and hey, she's even published a book.

No comments: