UrbanPerspectiV intro:

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States
Welcome to UrbanPerspectiV BLOG. . Online Media ... all photography in this BLOG was shot by myself ... #Philly metro area ...

Sunday, February 8, 2009

The African Episcopal Church of Saint Thomas

I've been having some problems with my BLOG editor tool
so that's been the delay
Anyways, I shot this image in front of this church last evening.
During the drive over there, I had one eye on the road....and
the other on the moon.
The sun was in it's final stages of light, and I was hoping to capture an image with those lighting parameters
As luck would have it, once I parked and got to the front of the church, I looked up, and the moon was in the "perfect spot" for me. And to sweeten the deal, there was just enough sunlight left to illuminate the blue and rusty colored hues in the sky.
I was shooting handheld as I took these series of images.
Please be sure to see the larger version of this image by clicking directly on it.

...or click on Glorious Is thy Name to get back to that post

No comments: